Getting started

Guide Frontpage; or "What the Hell is Theory of Knowledge?"

Welcome, reader. This is the Hitchhiker’s Guide to Theory of Knowledge, since it is being written for my Theory of Knowledge (TOK) class, ...

2016/09/14

Guide Frontpage; or "What the Hell is Theory of Knowledge?"

Welcome, reader. This is the Hitchhiker’s Guide to Theory of Knowledge, since it is being written for my Theory of Knowledge (TOK) class, but I will include other topics as well. So, please enjoy (and if you are my TOK teacher, please don’t mind me getting off track sometimes ☺)

Anyways, I’m sure you all remember the routine of school. After a while, all classes, even new ones with new professors, start to feel the same. In the IB programme, new ways of incorporating multimedia have kept the boredom at bay so far (looking at you, History and Serbian). But when I entered my classroom for TOK, I thought it will be a bit boring.

I mean, how do you explain abstract topics and terms to a bunch of hormonized seventeen-year-olds?

But our professor did a great job, asking a question I never asked myself: how do I know all the things that I know?



How do I know that a person is kind?
How do I know what symbols are associated with which people?
How do I know how to be polite?

Apparently, I will learn quite a lot about learning in these two years (expect a blogpost at least once a week, and feel free to contact, or punch, me if I don’t deliver). From Scouts, food and writing to wars, politics and philosophy, all that is in my head will be here, eventually.

Welcome to an amazing journey.
And don’t forget a towel! 😉


Нема коментара:

Постави коментар